We develop litigation strategies and take over litigation management. This means that - even if dozens of proceedings are involved, as in the defense against investor claims - the current status of the proceedings is available to our clients at all times. We implement the strategy developed with our clients and represent our clients before all courts, arbitration tribunals, also in collective proceedings.
CORPLEGAL advises in particular on the defense against claims arising from prospectus liability, breach of duty to advise and inform as well as on the defense against claims arising from investment fraud.
We have successfully represented the interests of our clients, including one of the world's leading financial services companies, in well over 300 lawsuits with a liability volume in the high double-digit millions.
The main areas of our Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice are in particular
- Representation of banks and financial service providers in defense of investor claims
- Warranty and product liability, especially in technical matters
- Construction and plant engineering disputes, including project-related advice
- Real estate disputes
- Professional liability (including D&O and lawyers' liability)
- Commercial and distribution law disputes
- Post-M&A and corporate disputes
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)